Renting the Space
Thank you for considering Nuci’s Space as a possible venue for your event. Since Nuci’s Space is a non-profit organization, we depend on donations to keep our doors open. By using our facility, you are making a direct donation to the musicians, artists and Athens community. All proceeds from this event will go towards assistance programs to help those seeking professional mental health treatment.
An event at Nuci’s Space is more than just a donation; it is a contribution to your community. Together we are helping musicians and artists who enrich our lives and our culture with their talents. Thank you for considering Nuci’s Space for your event.
Some important information to know:
- Availability of the facility for rental purposes is limited to Friday and Saturday evenings only.
- A wide variety of events take place at Nuci’s Space — everything from birthday parties, bar mitzvahs and Quince Anos celebrations to retirement parties.
- We also host fund-raising events for other 501 (c) 3 designated non-profit organizations.
- Rental of the facility can not be used for a public use, profit-generating event.
- Full-indoor capacity of Nuci’s Space is 180 persons according to the Athens-Clarke County Fire Marshal.
- Sound Stage: With booth-controlled lights, a 24-channel mixing board and PA set-up, our 200 sq-ft. sound stage is ready for your DJ, live band, sword swallower or whatever.
- Private Rooms: Four sound-insulated practice rooms are available upon request. They are the perfect size for green rooms, reception rooms or a play area for the kids.
- Conference Room / Foyer: Ideal for holding meetings or serving hors d’oeuvres, the library features a large conference table with chairs in a quiet area just off the main room.
- Patio: With atmospheric lighting, the outdoor patio is especially popular in summertime. It is separated from the main room by a glass overhead door which can remain closed or open, weather permitting.
- Main Floor: Our spacious main room has comfy leather couches and coffee tables for more intimate gatherings. Move everything to the side and it opens up into one of Athens’ finest small music venues.
|NON-PROFIT (501c3)||GENERAL PUBLIC|
|FULL DAY||Friday / Saturday||$500.00||$700.00|
|HALF DAY||Fri & Sat / 12pm – 6pm||$275.00||$350.00|
|Fri & Sat / 6pm – 2am||$275.00||$350.00|
* Additional Charges: If extra staff is required to organize and produce your event additional charges may apply. Check with your Nuci’s Space representative for more information.